A nonprofit organization for educators, families, and policy makers
Purpose of Network:
- Networking for Leaders of Dual Language Educational Programs*
- Mutual support for Leaders of Dual Language Educational Programs
- Support for the growth of new and existing dual language programs
- Identifying professional development needs for dual language teachers, staff, and administrators
- Sharing research and field related program and instructional information regarding dual language programs
Networks Connections to MABE's Goals:
- Help identify dual language program, staff and school needs
- Promote and disseminate research-based programs and practices supporting bilingualism and multiculturalism for educational success
- Network with key stakeholders, such as higher institutions of education, in the preparation for dual language teachers
- Fee: $145/Annual Membership
- Fall and Winter (Two) Full-day Professional Development and Networking Meetings
Membership is per Dual Language Program/School; One leader from each program is encouraged to attend meetings
- Intended Audience:
- Dual Language Programs Leaders include - School Principals, Assistant Principals, Curriculum Coordinators and/or Instructional Coaches.
- Consultants and Professionals of Teacher Preparation Education in Institutes of Higher Education may also belong to this Network.
Certificate of PDP's available for participation in this Network.