A nonprofit organization for educators, families, and policy makers
(formerly known as Massachusetts Association for Bilingual Education)
Professional Development and Consulting Services
From professional development to technical assistance to embedded consultation, MABE can work with your dual language education program (PreK – Grade 12 ) to design a solution to meet your specific programmatic needs.
As a nonprofit organization, MABE makes every effort to provide cost-effective and high-quality services that can be tailored to meet your needs.
Programs: Transitional Bilingual Education (TBE), Dual Language Education: Two-Way Immersion (TWI), One-Way Immersion Programs (OWI), Students with Interrupted and Limited and Formal Education (SLIFE) Programs
- Guidance for Defining and Implementing Two-Way Immersion and Transitional Bilingual Education Programs, MA DESE, 2016
- Guiding Principles for Dual Language Education, Third Edition, CAL, 2017.
- The Dual Language Program Planner: A Guide for Designing and Implementing Dual Language Programs, Elizabeth Howard, Natalie Olague, David Rogers, CREDE
Additional Professional Development Topics: Multi-tiered System of Supports/Response to Intervention, Special Education, Early Childhood Language Development and Programs, Assessment, SLIFE,
- Program Implementation and Self-Assessment
- La Siembra - New Program Leadership Team Retreat; 2-day retreat
- El Enriquecer - Dual Language Program Self-Evaluation Retreat for School Teams; 2-day retreat
- Professional Development
- Dual Language Education Basics
- Dual Language Education Building Blocks
- Dual Language Education Foundations
- Dual Language Program Assessment - Design Process
Embedded Consultation: Professional Learning Communities, Action Research
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to request a specific service.