A nonprofit organization for educators, families, and policy makers
Professional Development and Consultation Services
From professional development to technical assistance to embedded consultation, MABE can work with your dual language education program (PreK – Grade 12 ) to design a solution to meet your specific programmatic needs.
As a nonprofit organization, MABE makes every effort to provide cost-effective and high-quality services that can be tailored to meet your needs.
Programs: Transitional Bilingual Education, Dual Language Education: Developmental Bilingual, Two-Way Immersion, Heritage Language Immersion, Foreign Language Immersion Programs
With support from the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, MABE developed the Guidance for Defining and Implementing Two-Way Immersion and Transitional Bilingual Education Programs.
- District and School Contracts for Leaders, Teachers and Parents
- Program Implementation Consultation and Professional Development
- Dual Language Program Design, Components and Structure - half day or full day Information Session for Leadership Teams interested in starting a new dual language program.
- La Siembra - New Program Leadership Team Retreat; 2-day retreat addresses Communication & Curriculum Guiding Principles
- El Enriquecer - Dual Language Program Self-Evaluation Retreat for School Teams; 2-day retreat addresses Currriculum & Instruction Guiding Principles and strengthening dual language program implementation
- Dual Language Program Assessment - Design Process
- Professional Development Topics: Dual Language Education Pedagogy, Bridging for Biliteracy, Multi-tiered System of Supports/Response to Intervention, Special Education, Early Childhood, Assessment, SLIFE, and others
- Embedded Consultation: Professional Learning Communities, Action ResearchContact email@example.com for further information or to request a specific service.