Connecticut Dual Language Education Symposium
- Are you interested in improving educational outcomes for English Learners in your district?
- Would you like to help more students in your district attain the Seal of Biliteracy?
- Dual Language Education is an approach that can help you accomplish both objectives.
The CT DLE Symposium is designed as a networking and advocacy event to celebrate the successes of existing dual language programs, brainstorm challenges and solutions for expanding dual language education, and increase awareness of resources to support dual language program implementation in the state.
Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm (Check-in begins at 9:00 am)
Location: UConn Law School, Starr Hall - Reading Room
55 Elizabeth St. Hartford, CT 06105
Directions from I-84: Take Exit 46 Turn right onto Sisson Avenue Continue straight through the light at Farmington Avenue, onto Sherman Street
Parking: On street parking and campus lot
You are invited to reserve parking for the CT Dual Language Symposium at the University of Connecticut on 07/31/2018 09:00 am.
To reserve parking, please click on the following link:
and enter your vehicle license plate.
Parking for this event is valid from 07/31/2018 08:00 am to 07/31/2018 01:00 pm.
Please note: Park on A or B Lot
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- Leadership teams (decision-makers) from school districts in Connecticut
- Superintendent, Director of ELL services, Central Office Administrators (e.g. Director of Curriculum and Instruction, Director of Assessment, Chief Academic Officer and Teacher Leaders or Instructional Coaches
- Policy Makers: State Legislators, State Board of Education
- State Department of Education staff
UCONN NEAG School of Education and UCONN Law School,
MABE - Multistate Association for Bilingual Education, Northeast,
and DuLCE (Dual Language Connecticut Educators)